我们这边肯定有这样的朋友,平时说话能噎死人。我们说这样的人“犀利”,可这样真的好吗?会噎人的不仅是我们,外国友人说话也噎人,常州沃尔得小编盘点老外是这么“噎人”的。
1. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.
别装傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
2. Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?
4. That's more like it.
这才像话。(像个长者在说)
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那这像话。
5. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己来吧。
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。
6. That's going too far.
太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!
7. See. / I told you (so).
我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意、有先见之明)
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。
8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
想想办法吧!别闲坐着!
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说)
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了!
10. So what? 那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说)
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?
常州沃尔得国际英语地址:延陵西路172号楼良茂国际大酒店三楼(7+7与天语雅阁中间!)
沃尔得国际英语在共计50余家培训中心,学员25万余人,06年和08年分别被指定为奥帆委、世博会指定英语培训机构。目前为“中国英语培训行业影响力品牌”。
来电来访时记得说是在网上看到的哦,享受网络专属优惠哦!
只要一个电话
我们免费为您回电