返学费网 > 培训机构 > 常州沃尔得英语

13140882082

全国统一学习专线 8:30-21:00

又到一年毕业季,毕业生开始各种找工作面试。对于没有工作和面试经验的毕业生来说,做好面试前的准备至关重要。常州沃尔得国际英语小编给应届毕业生发福利啦,面试时的误区千万不要中招哦!

误区1:

When they ask where you want to be in five years, they want you to demonstrate ambition.

当他们问你五年的目标时,他们是想你证明你的野心。

What they really want: your willingness to toil away at the same job happily and indefinitely.

他们真正需要的是:你愿意辛辛苦苦、开开心心、无限期地从事同一份工作。

误区2:

If you’re invited to an interview, the job is still open.

如果你被邀请参加一次面试,说明这个工作岗位依然空缺。

Frequently hiring managers just go through the motions of interviewing candidates after having picked an inside applicant or someone with a personal connection to the company.

招聘经理在已经挑选好一位内部申请人或者与这家公司有私人关系的应聘者之后,通常不会认真对待来面试的求职者。

误区3:

Hiring managers value skills over physical attractiveness.

招聘经理更看重技能,而不是外表的吸引力。

There's a lot of research that demonstrates that looks do matter, Couper says. What should an unattractive job seeker do? "Plastic surgery," he deadpans.

有很多研究证明外表很重要,库佩说。一个缺乏吸引力的求职者应该做什么呢?“整形手术”,他面无表情地说。

误区4:

They want you to accept their offer of refreshment.

他们希望你能接受他们提供的茶点。

Interviewers feel obliged to be polite and offer you a drink, but they do not really want to go fetch that cup of tea.

面试官会客气地问你要不要喝点什么,但他们真不想去取那杯茶。

误区5:

The interviewer wants additional materials like references.

面试官们想要更多的资料作为参考。

Unless you’re a designer or writer, the interviewer does not want you to hand over reports or reference materials.

除非你是一位设计师或者作家,面试官不希望你提交报告或者参考资料。

误区6:

There’s a right answer to an interviewer’s question.

面试官的问题有一个正确的答案。

When you’re asked a tough question, the interviewer is usually more interested in seeing how you go about addressing it than in precisely what you end up saying.

当你被问到一个很难回答的问题时,这位面试官通常会更有兴趣看看你是如何解决它,而不是你到头来说了些什么。

误区7:

You should keep your answers short.

你应该保持答案简短。

The interviewer doesn’t want to have to think of another question to ask you. "If you’re giving information that’s hitting what they need to know, then they’re happy," says Couper.

面试官不必想另一个问题问你。“如果你给出的信息碰巧是他们需要知道的,他们会很满意,”库佩表示。

误区8:

The most qualified person gets the job.

最终获得工作机会的是资历最符合要求的候选人。

Couper himself says he’s hired less qualified but friendlier applicants over more talented job seekers who seemed they might be difficult to get along with.

库佩自己说,他雇佣资历较低但是友好的求职者,而不是才华横溢但是很难相处的求职者。

误区9:

The interviewer asks good questions.

面试官提出合适的问题。

Many interviewers prepare no questions in advance beyond "Tell me about yourself." "They usually just wing it," says Couper.

许多面试官不会提前准备任何问题,除了“谈谈你自己吧”。“他们通常是随机应变,”库佩说。

误区10: 

The interviewer is prepared.

面试官有备而来。

The person interviewing you is likely harried and overworked, because he needs to hire someone. He may have barely glanced at your résumé and given no thought to your qualifications.

面试你的这个人可能忙碌和劳累,因为他需要雇人。他或许仅仅瞥了一眼你的简历,并没有注意到你的资格证书。
常州沃尔得国际英语地址:延陵西路172号楼良茂国际大酒店三楼 (7+7与天语雅阁中间!)
沃尔得国际英语在共计50余家培训中心,学员25万余人,06年和08年分别被指定为奥帆委、世博会指定英语培训机构。目前为“中国英语培训行业影响力品牌”。
来电来访时记得说是在网上看到的哦 ,享受网络专属优惠哦!

温馨提示:为不影响您的学业,来校区前请先电话咨询,方便我校安排相关的专业老师为您解答
  • 热门课程
姓名不能为空
手机号格式错误