中国学生只要听到how are you? 百分之百的回答会是:Fine, thank you, and you? 这也不能全怪我们的考生,只能说传统教科书对我们的学生毒害太深。想必大家都想换一种说法了,但是又能怎么说呢?其实还是有很多会发方式的,跟小马过河一起来看看吧!
1. If you must know, I feel terrible.
如果你一定要知道的话,我感觉糟透了。
2. Actually I'm a bit under the weather.
实际上我有点不舒服.
3. I'm hanging on. 还活着。
4. Been better. 不太理想。
5. Mustn't grumble. 没什么好抱怨的。
6. Can't complain. 没什么好抱怨的。
7. Not bad. 还不错。
8. So-so. 一般般吧。
9. Fair to middling. 还过得去。
10. I'm better than I deserve. 挺好!
11. I'm OK and you? 挺好,你呢?
12. Fine, thank you for asking. 很好,感谢关心。
13. Fit as a fiddle. 很健康。
14. Right as rain. 一切顺利!
15. I'm much better now that you are here.
你来了之后,我好多了。
16. Better than ever. 好得不能再好了。
17. I'm great, feeling on top of the world. 我很好,非常高兴。
18. Never felt better. 再好不过了。
19. I feel like a million bucks. 我感觉棒极了!
20. I'm just wonderful! 我觉得好极了!
只要一个电话
我们免费为您回电