返学费网 > 培训机构 > 哈尔滨市纳斯达克国际英语

4008508622

全国统一学习专线 8:30-21:00

 久仰!

I've heard so much about you.
 
好久不见了!
Long time no see.
 
辛苦了!
You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
 
尊敬的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
 
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
Your Excellency
 
我代表北京市欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit 
Beijing.
 
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
 
在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?
 
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
 
欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
 
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
 
不虚此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
 
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
 
请代我问候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
 
感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming.
 
欢迎再来!
Hope you'll come again.
 
欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
 
请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
 
多保重!
Take care!
 
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
 
愿为您效劳!
At your service!
 
为…举行宴会/宴请
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
 
欢迎宴会
Welcome dinner
 
便宴
Informal dinner
 
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
Luncheon
 
便餐
Light meal
 
工作午餐
Working luncheon
 
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
 
答谢宴会
Return dinner
 
告别宴会
Farewell dinner
 
庆功宴
Glee feast
 
招待会
Reception
 
庆祝人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
 
鸡尾酒会
Cocktail party
 
茶话会
Tea party
 
包餐/点餐
Table d'hote/a la carte
 
上菜
Serve a courst
 
您的位置在这里。
Here is your seat.
 
请入席!
Please have a seat.
 
欢聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
 
请随便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
 
请各位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.
 
您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
 
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
 
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
 
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
 
敬您一杯!
Here's to you!
 
祝你健康!
To your health!
 
我要为此干杯!
I'll drink to that!
 
随量!
Whatever you like!
 
我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.
 
菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
 
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
 
招待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.
 
全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
 
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
 
现在请…讲话
I have the honour to call upon …
 
开幕式现在结束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.
 
隆重庆祝
Grand celebration
 
庆祝成立…一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
 
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
Hail the first FIFA of …
 
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
 
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
 
衷心祝贺您当选…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
 
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
 
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
 
举行谈判
Enter into negotiation
 
交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
 
事物性会谈
Talks at working level
 
对口会谈
Counterpart talks
 
议程项目
Items on the agenda
 
主题
Theme
 
议题
Topic for discussion
 
双方商定的议程
Schedule mutually agreed upon
 
开幕会议
Opening session
 
全体会议
Plenary session
 
开场白
Introduction
 
情况介绍
Presentation
 
小组讨论
Panel discussion
 
同有关单位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
 
一轮会谈
One round of talks
 
决议
Resolution
 
谅解备忘录
Me
温馨提示:为不影响您的学业,来校区前请先电话咨询,方便我校安排相关的专业老师为您解答
姓名不能为空
手机号格式错误