返学费网 > 培训机构 > 厦门韦博国际英语培训中心

13215003418

全国统一学习专线 8:30-21:00

 

【厦门韦博英语】职场说话艺术:你能猜透老板的话中话吗?

【厦门韦博英语】职场说话艺术:你能猜透老板的话中话吗?

 

 

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too edgy"

老板说:太急躁了
WHAT IT MEANS: Plainly put, you're not friendly enough. Managers don't see you as approachable, which may be hindering your career.
背后含义是:老实说,你不够友善。经理们觉得你不容易靠近,这种看法或许会阻碍你的职业生涯。
Quick fix: Smile more and make an effort at deskside chitchat.
补救办法:多微笑,试着与别人多聊天。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Lack impact"
老板说:印象不深
WHAT IT MEANS: Shyness (being passive in meetings, waiting to be asked questions) can beconfused with indifference. As a result, others don't solicit your opinions.
背后含义是:胆怯(在会议中不积极,等着被问问题)会让别人误认为冷漠。结果别人不会再征求你的看法。
Quick fix: Swallow your anxieties and pipe up with ideas.
补救办法:放下焦虑担心,说出自己的想法。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too emotional"
老板说:太感情用事了
WHAT IT MEANS: You gesticulate and raise your voice when championing ideas, which suggests you're not in control.
背后含义是:当讨论观点时你手势过多还提高音量,会让别人认为自我控制力不够。
Quick fix: Make more eye contact and use just one hand to reinforce your points - it's not as pushy.
补救办法:有更多眼神交流,在强调观点时用一只手辅助即可——这样显得不是那么强势。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too laid-back"
老板说:太松散了
WHAT IT MEANS: You may not be dressing professionally, are overly familiar with colleagues, or don't convey a sense of urgency about work.
背后含义是:你可能穿的不职业化、和同事混的太熟、没有传达出对工作的紧张和重视。
Quick fix: Step up your game with a new suit, quit schmoozing, and walk with purpose.
补救办法:穿新的职业装继续工作进程、不再闲谈、明确目标。
温馨提示:为不影响您的学业,来校区前请先电话咨询,方便我校安排相关的专业老师为您解答
姓名不能为空
手机号格式错误